The City Treasurer of the Village of Tilton is appointed by the Mayor. Duties of the office are governed by Illinois State Statutes and Tilton City Council Ordinances.
- The Office of Village Treasurer receives all funds on a daily basis, distributes appropriate receipts and deposits such monies in the designated financial institution.
- The Village Treasurer ensures that all available City cash is deposited and invested, and that bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- The Village Treasurer is responsible for publishing the Annual Treasurer’s Report, listing yearly receipts and disbursements.
The City Treasurer’s Reports include
- Treasurer’s Monthly Report of all Receipts and Disbursements
- Treasurer’s Annual Report of all Receipts and Disbursements
- FY Budget & Amendments