OWNED AND MAINTAINED BY THE VILLAGE OF TILTON
Songer Cemetery was once known as John Payne’s Graveyard – it is adjacent to the County Poor Farm Cemetery. The Cemetery was established in the 1800s.
ALL HANGING BRACKETS MUST BE REMOVED BY OCTOBER 1ST
- Glass containers not allowed
- Remove winter decoration by March 1st
- No summer decorations until May 1st
- Remove Summer Decorations by October 1st
- No winter Decoration until November 1st
- No Planting. No Digging on Grave Turf.
- No Loitering at Anytime.
- Village of Tilton is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Summer Decorations are now permitted throughout the facility. Our mowers are in full swing for the season and will do their past to respect your peace when visiting our facility.